Articles Tagged ‘FAQ’

Municipal Court FAQ

How do I file a plea of "Not Guilty"?

If you intend to plead not guilty to a Summons and Complaint and have a trial, you must notify the Court at the telephone number are shown above, of your intention at least 7 days prior to your scheduled court date. If you fail to notify the Court, it may be necessary for you to make two court appearances.